Landlord & Tenant

Do you own property in England or Wales that you are planning to rent out? Tenerife Solicitors can advise on the legal requirements for renting your residential or commercial property. We can also assist you in preparing the correct form of Tenancy Agreement and make provision for a damage deposit.

Perhaps you are already renting a property, and have encountered a problem with a tenant regarding unpaid rent, damage to your property or complaints from other neighbours.

Tenerife Solicitors can assist Landlords with all of their residential and commercial tenancy requirements, ranging from advising on and preparing the correct form of tenancy agreement, landlord’s obligations towards tenants, and legal action to evict problem tenants, rent debtors or even just squatters.

Where possible, we will help to solve your tenant problems in England & Wales without you having to leave Tenerife.

Call us now on 922 717 845 (0208 191 0539 from the U.K.) to discuss your requirements or to book a consultation, or email us using the above CONTACT US form.